Posted in անգլերեն

Homework

His father is not watching TV at the moment. 2. He is sleeping because he is tired. 3. Pat is not cooking dinner at the moment. 4. She cooks dinner every Monday. 5. I am not drinking coffee now. 6. I am writing an English exercise. 7. I do not drink coffee in the evening. 8. I drink coffee in the morning. 9. Is your friend doing his homework now? 10. Does your friend go to school in the morning? 11. Look! The baby is sleeping. 12. The baby always sleeps after dinner. 13. My grandmother does not work. She is on pension. 14. My father is not sleeping now. He is working in the garden. 15. Does your sister  study at college? – No, she  goes to school.16. My cousin goes to school every day.17. My mother is not playing  the piano now. She plays  the piano in the morning.18.  When do you  listen  to the news on the radio?19. Who is making breakfast for you now?20. Are you reading  a magazine and  thinking  about your holidays at the moment?21. They are  good dancers but they do not go to discos very often.22. What is she  talking about right now?